It is our goal to provide personal and professional development to our students by equipping them with the tools to better serve our diverse community with ETHICS, INTEGRITY, HONOR and LOYALTY.
Alabama Professional Security Training Academy (APSTA) was established specifically to offer security officer training to new novices in the security industry and to those requiring license renewals on a periodic basis. APSTA provides the highest level of security training available in the State of Alabama.
All training is approved and meets or exceeds the strict standards of the State of Alabama Regulatory Board.
We are here to meet the needs of traditional and non- traditional students addressing local, regional, and state needs, goals and objectives. All classroom courses are taught by experienced instructors. Each instructor has been licensed by the State of Alabama Regulatory Board.
APSTA is dedicated to transforming lives within the communities located in the State of Alabama through Security Officer Training. We are dedicated in addressing the current demands for our Certified Security Officers by providing superior instructions to our students. APSTA training is conducted in an atmosphere of enthusiasm and motivation by using education as a tool to transform lives.
The success of every training course is based on the ability of the instructor to communicate with the student. The primary key is to know each student’s ability to grasp the material being presented is at a different level. That is why here at APSTA we acknowledged that challenge and have selected instructors with the ability to exceed any challenge. The instructors of APSTA have a combined experience of thirty – five years or more in law enforcement.
The instructors of APSTA have a combined experience of thirty – five years or more in law enforcement.
Certifications for APSTA instructors are as followed:
• Justice and Public Safety
• White Collar Crime Investigation
• Supervision and Management
• Fire Arms Instructor
• Patrol Techniques and Procedures
• Homicide Investigation
• Automatic Weapons
• Dynamic Entry and Building Sweeps
• Military Intelligence Training
• F.B. I. Certified Fire Arms Instructor
• Department of Defense Hostage Negotiator
• Protective Services and Dignitary Protection Training
• U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division Training (CID)
• Crisis Response and Tactical Intervention
• Crime Scene Processing Training
• Licensed Polygrapher
• Bicycle Instructor
• Active Shooter Instructor
• Defensive Vehicle Gunfighter School Levels 1-2
• SSGT. Level 1-2 Instructor
• Executive Protection / Force Protection
• Glock Armorer Certified
• AR-15 Armorer
• Kinesics Interview Technique and Statement Analysis Technique
• Policies and Procedures development and Implementation
• Health and Safety Industrial Relation Advisor
• Emergency dispatch, Emergency response notification operating center design and development
• Fire Science and EMS course Instructor, Hazmat Instructor and Subject Matter Exert.
• M16 Fire Arms Instructor
• Range Master Certified
• First Aide Instructor